Medals are certificates issued to winners of various competitions, usually made of metal. According to the shape, it can be divided into: medals, medals, medals. Common medal materials: made of aluminum, iron, zinc alloy, copper, gold, silver and other materials, the following is the 10 tips provided by ASNY medal maker you must know about designing a medal.
1. Do not appear unfamiliar and infrequently used words and names in the VI manual.
2. When designing and producing medals, you must not use too professional terms.
3. Make the production and processing materials and processes of the medals as easy to understand as possible.
4. Clearly indicate the size and specification of the medal.
5. Provide a complete design scheme of the medal.
6. Use common design software in the handicraft industry to design.
7. Prepare standard product design drawings.
8. Grasp the standard color value of the product.
9. Considering the color difference of the actual medal products.
10. Indicate the production process of the processing and production medals.
Article from https://www.asnypins.com